INON INC. is pleased to announce official release of accessory for the 4K action camera, SonyFDR-X3000(*1) and its genuine underwater housing, MPK-UWH1(*1) on October 27, 2016.
SD Mount Base UWH1(*2)(*3)
- Release date: October 27, 2016
- JAN Code: 456212143 836 1
(*1) Contact Sony Marketing Inc. for detail of camera. INON Inc. confirms product compatibility based on a camera available in Japan.
(*2) Although the genuine housing MPK-UWH1 can also store other model HDR-AS50, INON attachment lenses are not compatible with the HDR-AS50 due to master lens position.
(*3) Vignetting on image corners even without attachment lens on land when "wide" is selected in angle setting. No vignetting underwater.
SD Mount Base UWH1 Features
- Easy to install to snap it in front of the camera and fix with a tripod screw on the bottom.
- Equipped with INON "SD Mount" bayonet system to support easy and speedy exchange as well as reliable installation of compatible SD Mount lenses.
- INON Direct Base III, Z Joint or Z Adapter MV can be attached on the bottom of this product.
- Packaged Mount Adapter for SD Mount Base/SD Front Mask? enables to add one INON "D Holder" on this product on right or left side of this product.
- This Mount Adapter further enables to attach the SD Mount Base UWH1? on a tripod or monopod.
- Optional Male Adapter?enables to attach GoPro compatible mount on the bottom of this product.
SD Mount Base UWH1 Specifications
- Size (including protruded parts): 65.4mm/2.6in(W), 88.0mm/3.5in(H), 83.6mm/3.3in(D)
- WWeight: 70g/2.5oz(air)/, approx.40g/1.4oz(underwater)
- Material/surface finishing: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy/rigid alumite, POM etc.
Compatible lens and recommended shooting distance
- UFL-G140 SD Underwater Semi-fisheye Conversion Lens(*4)(*5)(*6)
--Available in the market
--JAN code 456212143 773 9
--Recommended shooting distance: 4cm/1.6in to infinity from lens surface.
- UCL-G165 SD Underwater Wide Close-up Lens (*4)(*5)(*7)
--Available in the market
--JAN Code 456212143 772 2
--Recommended shooting distance: 5cm/2in to 35cm/13.8 in from lens surface.
(*4) Select SteadyShot (Movie) "Act" when shooting video as "Std" and "OFF" cause slight vignetting. Select SteadyShot (Still) "ON" when shooting still image
(*5) Excessive camera movement may result vignetting even SteadyShot (Movie) "Act" is selected.
(*6) This lens is designed only for underwater use. (When using on land, distant subject is not in focus, angle of view is not as wide as rated and vignetting will be observed).
(*7) This lens is designed only for underwater use. (When using on land, vignetting will be observed).
October 27th, 2016
*Press release information is as of October 27th, 2016 and subject to change without prior notice.
42,144 photos online!
495 videos online!