INON INC. is pleased to announce official release of accessory for the Olympus STYLUS TG-Tracker(*1) on October 21, 2016.
SD Mount Base for TG-Tracker(*2)(*3)(*4)
- Release date: October 21, 2016
- JAN Code?456212143 835 4
(*1) Contact Olympus Imaging Corp. for detail of camera. INON Inc. confirms product compatibility based on a camera available in Japan.
(*2) SD Mount Base for TG-Tracker is designed to use with Underwater Protector (UP-T01) and "Underwater wide" mode is chosen on the camera. Not compatible to use with Lens Protector (LP-T01) for land photography.
(*3) Significant vignetting on image corners even without attachment lens on land in any shooting mode/field of view setting. No vignetting underwater.
(*4) Built-in headlamp of the TG-Tracker is not usable as this product covers it. Make sure to turn off the headlamp while using the camera with this product.
- Easy to install to snap it in front of the camera and fix with a tripod screw on the bottom.
- Equipped with INON ?SD Mount? bayonet system to support easy and speedy exchange as well as reliable installation of compatible SD Mount lenses.
- INON ?Direct Base III?, ?Z Joint? or ?Z Adapter MV? can be attached on the bottom of this product.
- Packaged ?Male Adapter? enables to attach ?Steady grip (SG-T01)? which comes with the TG-Tracker or GoPro compatible mount on the bottom of this product.
- Packaged ?Mount Adapter for SD Mount Base/SD Front Mask STD? enables to add one INON ?D Holder? on this product in 3 ways (right/left/back).
- This Mount Adapter further enables to attach the ?SD Mount Base for TG-Tracker? on a tripod or monopod.
- Size (including protruded parts): 65.4mm/2.6in(W), 65.4mm/2.6in(H), 94.7mm/3.7in(D)
- Weight: 78g/2.7oz(air) / approx. 45g/1.6oz(underwater)
- Material/surface finishing: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy/rigid alumite/ POM etc.
Compatible lens and recommended shooting distance
- UFL-G140 SD? Underwater Semi-fisheye Conversion Lens
--Available in the market
--JAN code?456212143 773 9
--Recommended shooting distance: 1cm /0.4in to 80cm/2.6ft from lens surface. (*5)(*6)(*7)
- UCL-G165 SD Underwater Wide Close-up Lens
--Available in the market
--JAN Code?456212143 772 2
--Recommended shooting distance: 2cm /0.8in to 15cm/5.9in from lens surface. (*5)(*6)(*8)
(*5) It is recommended to use compatible attachment lenses within recommended shooting distance.
(*6) Activate image stabilization function of the camera while shooting video to avoid vignetting. When taking still images, do not use attachment lens to avoid significant vignetting on image corners.
(*7) This lens is designed only for underwater use. (When using on land, distant subject is not in focus, angle of view is not as wide as rated and vignetting will be observed)
(*8) This lens is designed only for underwater use. (When using on land, vignetting will be observed)
September 9, 2016
*Press release information is as of October 20th, 2016 and subject to change without prior notice.
33.428 photos online!
432 videos online!
NetworkFacebook Twitter Google+ Instagram YouTube Linkedin Pinterest Flickr Foursquare Vimeo
Subscribe to Scubashooters' Newsletter to stay up to date on underwater photography